What is is?To save you the hassle of digesting the sales pitch I have produced a summary of all they have to say about themselves here:
40 Simple Recipes You Can Use to Whip-Up All-Natural, Gluten-Free, Diabetic-Safe, Mouthwatering Desserts
- A type of sugar that helps lower cholesterol and triglycerides, and because of its unique molecular structure can even improve blood sugar metabolism and boost insulin sensitivity
- A type of flour that boost the nutrients and lowers the glycemic index of your desserts… and helps control hunger your hunger by sending your brain the “I’m full” feeling
- A sweetener you’ve probably never heard of that adds a creamy mouth feel to your desserts… and can boost calcium absorption and improve gastrointestinal health
- An amazing “invisible’” ingredient that disappears in water (and everything else) and adds a powerful boost of fiber and blood sugar balance to every bite
- How to use natural “gums” to improve the texture of baked goods… they can even improve digestion and help keep your blood sugar on an even keel
- The brand new, all-natural sweetener you can find in your local supermarket that combines two ingredients to perfectly match the taste of sugar
- The “sweet equivalents” of five low-carb sweeteners… so you’ll know just how much to use and how they compare to sugar.
- The bartenders “secret” ingredient you can add to your drinks to brighten the taste… and make them healthier too!
- The metabolic power ingredients that stoke your body’s furnace and encourage thermogenesis – the burning of fat
- A new organic sweetener that tastes and bakes just like sugar, but with NO calories and a glycemic index of zero
Is anyone buying it?Time for some hard facts. Again, the payment processor provides us with something they call the product’s “Gravity”. It’s an indicator of a product’s sales rank. I’ve processed this figure and turned it into a rating out of 100. Products with a high rating are popular. Guilt Free Desserts scores 63.61/100 which is about standard.
Time to buy – your optionsSo, you’ve read through the summary of what the product’s about. You’ve examined the user reviews and testimonials. Maybe you’ve even decided you’d like to buy the product. So what next?
Option 1: Buy DirectYou click on the following link to http://www.guiltfreedesserts.net, and look for their link to buy the product. From there you’ll be linked through to the payment processor page and you can make payment with a credit/debit card or PayPal. At the time of writing this review the standard price for the product was $24.95.
Option 2: Buy Through My LinkIf you click this link: guiltfreedesserts.net you’ll also be taken through to guiltfreedesserts.net, where you can buy the product in the same way as option 1. However, because you were sent to the site through a special link, I get the credit for sending over a potential buyer. If you do buy, I will be given a commission. There’s no difference in the cost to you. You might want to choose this option if:
- You feel this site has helped you and you’d like to say thanks.
- You want to be eligible for a purchase bonus (see below)